Re: Kill draft buffer will send an empty content mail

Kane Dou wrote:
>I'm using IMAP to access Gmail.

>When I reply mail, after sending the mail I kill the draft buffer(C-c
>C-k), then an empty content mail will show up in Gmail, but in wl I
>can't see it, it just shows up in Gmail's web interface.
>So I tried something different, and I find that just killing a reply draft
>buffer will make this happen, not even need to send it first.

This is a known behavior[1] and a possible work-around is to use a
local folder for drafts.

E.g. I have:

(setq elmo-maildir-folder-path "~/mail/")
(setq wl-draft-folder ".drafts")

So drafts are saved in the maildir folder drafts in ~/mail

HTH

 -- David

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general/2252
--