Re: (emacs-23 or later) Select coding system (default utf-8): Error reading from stdin

Makoto Fujiwara wrote:
>Hi,
>I think the wanderlust with emacs-23 or later,
>We may have following error with
>  env LANG=C make info
>----------
>Tagifying wl.info done
>Formatting Info file...done.
>Saving file /scratch/mail/wl/work/wl-2.14.0/doc/wl.info...
>INFODIR is /scratch/mail/wl/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/info

>Select coding system (default utf-8): Error reading from stdin
>----------
>Above lines are picked up from following URL
>http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/joerg/20100702.2312/wl-2.14.0nb8/install.log

>I think following patch is necessary.
>If I am wrong, would anybody corret me ?

Thank for point at this.  The problem was that wl.texi contained a
single unicode character that caused saving the file with coding
system junet to fail.

Just checked in a commit that replaces the unicode char by the
corresponding ASCII char.

Best,
  -- David
--