Re: Unofficial Git Mirrors moved/fixed

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:
>However, I did succeed in getting WL from git running. It seems to work fine -
>but now that the toolbar icons are working, I noticed how ugly they are :-/
>Even gnus has nicer icons... should we maybe replace the default icons with
>something a bit nicer?

Well... If there is an icon set that could replace the default one, we
could discuss this.  Something that might be done despite the presence
of such an icon set might be adding support for recent Gnu Emacs' GTK
stock icons[1].

Best,
  -- David

[1] http://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust/issues#issue/27