SMTP error after sleep

Bug report: Almost 100% of the time when I send mail after resuming my
laptop from sleep, I get this error the first time around.  I can work
around it by repeating `C-c C-c'.  Of course, this is completely
unaffected by using `M-t M-t' before sending.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil)
  signal(wrong-type-argument (arrayp nil))
  byte-code("\306\307\310	\n%\210@\311=\203.  wl-draft-send-mail-with-smtp()
  wl-draft-dispatch-message()
  wl-draft-normal-send-func(#<buffer +draft/144> t)
  wl-draft-send(t)
  wl-draft-send-and-exit()
  call-interactively(wl-draft-send-and-exit nil nil)

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing