forwarding sereval messages

Hello everybody,

today I tried to forward several messages. I marked them with '*' and then
pressed 'm f' in the Summary mode, as the manual says I should do. But then
I ended up with just one of the messages actually forwarded and most of them
being silently ignored. Is this a bug of wl?

Most often the topmost of the marked message got forwarded, but this was not
always the case.

I then worked around it by abusing 'm A', so it is somehow possible, but it
would be nicer, if the intended interface did work.

Oh and I'm using the newest Gentoo-variant of Wanderlust which is
2.15.9_pre20100125 on Emacs 23.2.

       	   Markus Oehme

--
Aoccdrnig to a threoy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the