dabbrev word boundary interaction

Hi,

I'm editing a draft message containing:

===
weblogger-fetch-entries

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.29)
 of 2010-05-08 on black.local
Package: weblogger.el 1.4.6b
====

point is at the end of the first line.  I hit `C-M-/' and the
expansion to "weblogger-fetch-entries" occurs, but my point ends up
immediately following "23" in the Emacs version line.  However, when I
try it in *this* buffer, the one containing this message, point ends
up on the final `r' in the line of the expansion.  Does anyone know
how/why this is happening?  It only occurs in WL drafts (e.g., not in
message-mode).

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams