Re: Broken Maildir

Simon Brown wrote:
>Hello,

>Something seems to have gone wrong with one of my maildir
>folders. when I enter it I get the following message:
>mapcar: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil

>The contents shown is wrong and I can't access any messages.

>I've used another program to empty the dir and deleted .elmo/cache
>folder but I still can't get in.

>Any suggestions?

I think removing WL's message database for this folder might help: It
is located in ~/.elmo/maildir/ in a directory that reflects the path
to the maildir folder.  E.g. here the directory

"~/.elmo/maildir/ shome sdmaus smail sarchive"

contains the message database for the maildir located in
/home/dmaus/mail/archive.

HTH,
  -- David

--