Re: wl-demo should not define make-extent

In [Wanderlust English : No.04142]
	Daniel Clemente <dcl441-bugs@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi. There is a particular line in wl-demo.el which says:
> (eval-when-compile
> …
>   (defalias-maybe 'make-extent 'ignore)
> …
> )

>   This should not be made, as stated in http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=6748#10
>   It confuses packages like ansi.el and things stop working. For me, it made eshell's "ls --color" crash (see that bug report).

The form `(if (featurep 'xemacs) ...)' is special for Emacs 22
and greater, and XEmacs 21.5.  This makes the byte-compiler
completely ignore XEmacs code when compiling under Emacs (and
Emacs code when compiling under XEmacs).  So do `when', `cond',
etc.   So, I think we can remove those `defalias-maybe's.  I'll
work on this, later.  Thanks.