wl-dispose-folder-alist regexes

Hi there,

I've recently had a big sort out of my mail. Part of this process
included creating lots (~75) of mail folders and arranging them into a
logical hierarchy in my .folders file.

However, I need to implement a fix for my
wl-dispose-folder-alist. When I used to have just a dozen or so
folders I listed each one individually in wl-dispose-folder-alist with
the appropriate action. The folders "%junk", "%spam" and "%system" are
configured to 'remove in wl-dispose-folder-alist, but all other
folders should dispose messages to "%junk".

So far I have:

(setq wl-dispose-folder-alist
      '(("^%system\\|junk\\|spam" . remove)

which I guess might work.

But now I need a way of selecting all-other-folders. A negative
lookahead assertion might work but they require fixed-length patterns,
and also aren't available in Emacs regexes (afaik).

Can anyone think of such a regex? Or of another way of getting all the
other folders to dispose into "%junk"?

Best,
Richard
--