problem with font-lock of summary window

Hello,

I am using Wanderlust (from git, up to date).  Font-lock in my Summary
window doesn't work well.  As soon as there is an email that comes
from somebody who has quotes (") in their name, and if only the first
quote is visible due to the summary line format, the subsequent lines
in the summary window are all treated as being part of a string.

Can I turn off the interpretation of quotes in the summary window?

Thanks,
eric
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D