Keybinding to move message to folder XYZ?

Our mail server has recently moved to better hardware and in the
process we changed the way our spam system works. We now have the
capability of moving a message to Spam.TrainBad and/or Spam.TrainGood
to retrain the Baysian filters.

So... I'd like to create a key binding that helps me do that quickly
however, not being a lisp programmer I've found it a bit
difficult. Ideally I'd like to be able move a single message or all
marked messages.

Does anyone have an example or pointer of where I could get started
with this?

Thanks,

Jeremy Cowgar