Re: unwrapping

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:02:29 -0400, David Abrahams <dave@boostpro.com> wrote:

> Ooo!  visual-line-mode is exactly what I've wanted all these years for
> reading emails!  I have no clue how it works, but it seems not to mess
> up long lines of code embedded in a message full of prose.

Further on this, I also have the following in my wl configuration:

;; to have text flowing automatically in display of emails in wanderlust
(autoload 'fill-flowed "flow-fill")
(add-hook 'mime-display-text/plain-hook
 	  (lambda ()
 	    (when (string= "flowed"
 			   (cdr (assoc "format"
 				       (mime-content-type-parameters
 					(mime-entity-content-type entity)))))
 	      (fill-flowed))))

I'm not sure which of the two code segments I have posted to this list
actually does most of the work but the two together definitely do the
job for me.
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D