Mobile Usage

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to get Wanderlust running on my Nokia N900 mainly for reading
encrypted Mail because the built in Mailer can not do that.

The N900 runs Maemo which is a modified Debian distribution.

Wanderlust is running fine but I have these issues:

* Window Layout
Is it possible to have a single window layout? For example I'm in the
folderlisting and enter a folder and then only the messagelisting is
visible and if I enter a message only the message should be visible.

* Mail decryption hangs
When I try to decrypt a mail gpg is spawned, but wanderlust just hangs
and I have to press C-g to cancel the decryption. I have looked in the
*messages* Buffer to get a clue but to no avail. I'm using latest emiko.
Any Ideas how to debug this?

Hope you can help me :)

If all goes well, I'll write it up into a small how to.

Greetings

Tim