Re: Adding multiple attachments

At Sat, 16 Oct 2010 00:43:30 -0700,
Erik Hetzner wrote:

> At Sat, 16 Oct 2010 08:20:56 +0200,
> Harald Judt wrote:
> >
> > A long time ago, someone posted this function somewhere:
> >
> > (defun mime-edit-insert-multiple-files (name)
> >    "Function to insert multiple files, e.g. `~/images/*.jpg'"
> >    (let (file-list)
> >      (setq file-list (file-expand-wildcards name))
> >      (while (car file-list)
> >        (mime-edit-insert-file (car file-list))
> >        (setq file-list (cdr file-list)))))
> >
> > I hope this helps.
>
> It would be nice to prompt the user for multiple files, & easily
> enough done:
<snip>
> Maybe something like this could be in SEMI?

It would be nice to combine that with wildcard expansion, too, as
above, and easily enough done.  And I would do "Insert file as MIME
message: (or RET if done)" so I didn't have to y-or-n between files.
But I don't want to embarrass myself by posting incorrect code in the
middle of the night ;-)

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing