Displaying attachments in an apparently empty message

People keep sending me mail with no body, just an attachment.
Wanderlust was not showing me anything about the message.

Having raised this on the Debian bug tracker
the Debian maintainer suggested the following additions to ~/wl,

  (setq wl-message-visible-field-list mime-view-visible-field-list)
  (add-to-list 'wl-message-visible-field-list "^Content-Type:")
  (add-to-list 'wl-message-visible-field-list "^Content-disposition:")

Now, I can use v to view, or e to extract the attachment, as when
there is a message body.

Thanks to Tatsuya Kinoshita for this answer.

cheers,
Simon