Re: Small bug in wl-summary.el?

At Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:30:00 -0400,
David Abrahams wrote:

> My thoughts: if wl-summary-buffer-number-list is never supposed to be
> '(nil), the most principled thing to do would be to discover why it's
> adopting that value.

Yes, I agree. Unfortunately I don’t know if it is never supposed to be
'(nil). The most plausible line that I can find which would create
this situation is in wl-thread.el:

  (defun wl-thread-make-number-list ()
    (setq wl-summary-buffer-number-list (list (car wl-thread-entity-list)))

which would yield '(nil) if wl-thread-entity-list is nil (which it is
initialized to). Is this intended? Should it be changed:

  (setq wl-summary-buffer-number-list (and wl-thread-entity-list
                                           (list (car wl-thread-entity-list))))

I am hoping for help, but I suspect I will have to track this down
myself if I have the time.

best, Erik