Re: Address book lookup for resending mails

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:23:54 +0200,Jonathan Groll <lists@groll.co.za> wrote:
> This may be an obvious problem, how does one get address book lookup
> when resending ('bouncing') mails?:
>
> When I make the resend reservation mark (~) there does not seem to be
> any option to insert addresses, either from .addresses or from BBDB?

Solved, should anyone else need to know, I ended up setting up a
global keybinding:

(global-set-key  (kbd "C-c C-x t") 'bbdb-complete-name)

As many others have experienced, the default M-TAB binding is
swallowed by the window manager.

Still not sure which local mode hook I should have used (to set a
keybinding that would have been specific for the summary buffer only).

Cheers,
JJG
--
jjg: Jonathan J. Groll : groll co za