Re: exchange status errors

I've tried debugging this more and I'm pretty sure I'm hitting:

 * IMAP STATUS command MUST NOT be used as a "check for new messages in the
  selected mailbox" operation (RFC3501)

In reading the code it seems like the "right" way to fix it would be
to do and async check per folder, but that hasn't been done. Is there
a simpler solution for my specific situation?

I think it is b/c the status returned uses all lowercase words. I'm
not entirely sure that is the case, but that my current hypothesis. In
any case, looking at the debug output, it seems like there is a subtle
difference b/w gmail and exchange that lets gmail work and exchange
fails.

Thanks!

Eric