Re: HELO and dynamic ip

Hello again!
This has rested for a while, but since I solved it today o_O I thought I'd post the solution.
Btw I admit I was using ssh to a machine where I did not need relay access in the meantime ;)
Now look closely, what's wrong with this line of my configuration?
>         wl-smtp-authentication-type "plain"
Yes, it's got a typo in it. It should read "authenticate-type" instead. The devil indeed is in the detail sometimes.,.
Hope I could help someone with the same typo or at least point someone else who has a typo in his .wl into the right direction.
Thanks for everything, wanderlust is the best email client that I've ever seen, and now I have released it's full power (mwahaha).
Greetings to everyone, hang in there!
Caspar