[noob] From: line config + thanks for a great client!

Hi, new wanderlust user here -- so far, really enjoying it! I have been looking for a mail client that would download message contents on demand (when reading the message) AND cache the messages on disk for off-line access. Remarkably, I haven't found any GUI client that does it this way.

One configuration issue that I couldn't find in the FAQ, nor web searching.

Where do I configure the "From" line for e-mails that I send? I want it to say "James Harkins <jamshark70@dewdrop-world.net>"

Apologies for the really basic question -- I spent a couple of hours last night and another hour this morning with the basic setup, then about another hour after that searching for this information in various places, and I give up.

Thanks,
James