Re: "Pick" documentation?

At Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:16:47 +0800,
dlm wrote:

> Another question -- where do I find documentation on wl-summary-pick?
>
> The manual/info page says only that it applies * to messages meeting the condition -- but, how do you write the condition?
>
> The immediate use case was to select messages in a date range -- I
> suppose I can use region operations for that, but it raised the
> question of what you can actually do with "pick." The default field
> is Body and I found by a lucky guess that From also works. Other
> fields must be available but I don't see it written up anywhere.

Hit tab to see possible field completions, & see the manual section
3.11 Filter folders. It is a good point, though. If you have the time
it might be helpful to add to the wl-summary-pick documenation that
the search fields are the same as those for a filter folder.

You can fork the source here & make changes:

  https://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust

best, Erik