Re: Signature?

At Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:19:29 +0200,
Jonathan Groll wrote:
> The above looks like different ways of getting the desired behaviour
> all applied simultaneously broke something.
>
> From
> http://dis-dot-dat.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-wanderlust-setup.html
>
> ;Auto add signature on draft edit
> (remove-hook 'wl-draft-send-hook 'wl-draft-config-exec)
> (add-hook 'wl-mail-setup-hook 'wl-draft-config-exec)
> (setq wl-draft-config-alist
> '(((string-match "1" "1")
> (bottom . "\n--\n") (bottom-file . ".signature"))
> ))

This, by the way, worked beautifully!

I'll look over your .wl more carefully later. I think my major issues are sorted and I'm actually starting to USE wl -- a nice feeling.

My time is short at the moment, but I'm impressed enough with wl that I'm quite serious about writing up the answers to these questions and putting them in a central place. The FAQ seems like it would be the best place, but I doubt I would be able to get the login credentials to edit the pages. Well, we can figure that out later on.

Thanks!

James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world