Re: Displaying images within multipart/mixed?

At Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:47:09 -0500,
David Abrahams wrote:

> Hi Mime-Gurus,
>
> I received a message structured as follows today.  It would be
> wonderful if I could get WL to show me the embedded jpeg in cases like
> this one, but it doesn't.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

Hi David,

multipart/mixed messages with image/jpeg parts generated by other
mailers (WL & Thunderbird) display inline for me.  It is not clear to
me what the problem is with the message whose structure you
describe. Perhaps if we had a sample of the actual message.

best, Erik