Re: Quoted-printables in Summary view

At Sat, 04 Dec 2010 07:59:25 +0100,
Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 10:02:55 +0800 James Harkins <jamshark70@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry for another basic configuration question. According to wl-faq,
> > I enabled mime-header-accept-quoted-encoded-words, but I still see
> > "from" items in Summary view like this:
> >
> > ..... [ =?gbk?B?y67E8dPr ]
> >
> > When I view the message, the From: line now properly displays the
> > Chinese characters (I think it didn't do that before setting the
> > mime header variable), but the summary is still incorrect.
>
> Have you resynced the folder? Open folder, then press s and enter
> "all-entirely".

Ah... OK. I did try to do a smaller scale test, syncing the last 30 messages, but didn't see any effect. I guess I had to redo the whole thing.

Come to think of it, even before the all-entirely sync just now, new messages showed the right characters in summary.

That was it! Thanks.
James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world