Contextual Trash Folder

Is there a way to set the specific trash folder based on the current
folder? For example, I have a set of imap folders (gmail) that I'd
like to move delete in the imap trash whereas I have a Maildir account
that I'd like to move to a local trash folder. Here is an example:

  gmail{
    # move these to %trash when I press 'd'
    %inbox
    %archive
  }
  maildir{
    # move these to .trash when I press 'd' here
    .inbox
    .dev
  }

If there is not a simple way to do this already, I'd say that would be
a good feature :)

Thanks!!!

Eric