Re: threshold based on date, number of messages

Note that now that Wanderlust has all of these 21282 summary items, it
is taking a VERY long time "Creating subject cache" (this is for a
second time today).  This behaviour has to change or I certainly will
not be able to use the program!

As I indicated I'm mainly interested in the mail from the last N
hours, and that should be extremely fast to process when N is
relatively small (and it should be roughly independent from the number
M of previous messages I've recieved).