Re: Clear message cache

At Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:01:37 -0700,
docgnome wrote:

> On 03/17/2011 01:45 PM, docgnome wrote:
> > Hi,
> > How do I clear the message cache? I think one of my mailboxes is
> > locally corrupted.
> > Cheers,
> > Dave
> >
> I deleted my .elmo folder but it didn't seem to resolve my problem. The
> box in question says there are 92 emails but when I try to open it i get...

Removing .elmo is the hard way to remove the summary cache (i.e. the
cache for a FOLDER of type TYPE is located in .elmo/TYPE/FOLDER) but
this error seems not to be cache related: The IMAP server rejects a
command.

(setq elmo-imap4-debug t)

If you hit the error again a buffer named *IMAP4 DEBUG* contains the
sent and received from/to the server including the rejected command.

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6