Re: reserved/your answer?

 Could somebody please unsubscribe me from this list soon?

I have been asking for weeks....

On 08/14/2010 11:29 PM, David Abrahams wrote:
At Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:41:46 +0900,
Kazuhiro Ito wrote:
Hi,

   `~'
        The mark to resend reserved.  After you type `~' key, prompt
        appears to input address to resend.  Your answer is printed in the
        summary line.

What do “reserved” and “your answer” mean in the above doc, please?
I think "The mark to resend reserved" means "the mark represents that
resending is planned".  As following document, actual action is
executed later.  The reason why only marks 'i' and '~' are "reserved"
is unknown.  Actually, 'd' 'D' 'o' 'O' marks are also "reserved".
Japanese document says 'd' 'D' 'o' 'O' marks are also "reserved" with
weak (or implicit) expression and it may be dropped while translation.

# I don't know whether "reserved" is appropriate expression.

"your answer" means your answer to prompt, i.e. inputted address to
resend.
Ito-san,

Thanks for your input!  Corresponding changes are here:
http://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust/commit/2fb5a8cc29e0bd453c87bd79f27822e7f886a6cc