Re: Couple of useful (?) patches

At Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:32:36 -0400,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:16:58 -0400, Dave Abrahams wrote:
>
> > I applied this patch but I don't really understand your description of
> > what it's supposed to be doing so I doubt I'll be able to tell you
> > whether it works as intended.  Care to clarify?
>
> This patch allows to hide unnecessary/annoying mime buttons for all
> logical entities of multipart mail, but leaves buttons for attachments.

Okay, well I don't know if it's just my config or this is a problem
with your patch, but now when I receive an email with a useless
plaintext section where the good stuff is all in HTML (example
attached), it's inaccessible to me: I can't get it to show the buttons
I need to view the HTML.

--- Begin Message ---

IK Multimedia

Dear IK App User,

This Week's Specials:

* GrooveMaker Special Choose Your Groove Sale - all groove packs available at 50% off on iPhone and iPad!

Each pack includes between 4 and 5 songs (after registration), which adds up to more than 300 loops. This is your chance to choose your favorite groove at a great price. So, take advantage of this special sale and download your favorite GrooveMaker for iPhone and iPad today!

Hurry, this special sale expires April 30th, 2011!

GrooveMaker Choose Your Groove Special!

New Releases:

* VocaLive - your favorite vocal effects on your iOS device!

VocaLive
is the first professional vocal processor for practicing, performing and recording on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It offers 5 dedicated real-time vocal effects for singers and vocalists including pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal morpher and de-esser plus 7 effects tailored to vocal processing - reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus, phaser - that can be combined on a 3 processors vocal rig.

VocaLive is now available in the iTunes App Store in 2 different versions: VocaLive (full version) for $19.99 and VocaLive FREE.

Check out VocaLive and find more info, images, audio and video demos online.

VocaLive

* AmpliTube Fender for iPhone, and iPad - the legendary Fender tone on your mobile device.

AmpliTube Fender
is a full-featured tone guitar rig app offering the legendary Fender tone. Combined with the iRig interface/ adapter you can play, practice and record with Fender tone anytime, anywhere.
You can get it as a standalone app or integrate into your AmpliTube 2 app for iPhone and iPad as an in-app purchase! Try out the Free version for iPhone and iPad today!

Check out AmpliTube Fender for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad info, images, audio and video demos online.

AmpliTube Fender for iPhone/ iPod Touch/ iPad

More News:

* iKlip App of the Week: XENON Groove Synthesizer by iceGear

iKlip
is the perfect support for a multitude of apps, and IK is proud to feature iceGear's XENON Groove Synthesizer as the iKlip App of the Week. XENON is a great synthesizer app, which includes a polyphonic hybrid synthesizer, 2 x VA monophonic synthesizer, polyphonic PCM synthesizer, rhythm machine, sequencer, mixer and a number of preloaded sound presets. Combined with IK's iKlip, XENON allows you to make sounds, songs, and enjoy performances anytime, anywhere.

Learn more about iKlip, and check out other featured apps!

iKlip App of the Week: XENON Groove Synthesizer

iKlip costs $39.99/Euro29.99 (excl. taxes) and it's the perfect way to bring your iPad on stage. Get yours today in our online store or your preferred music or electronics store.

* iRig Mic App of the Week: ARIA Karaoke by Digital 1 Audio, Inc.

iRig Mic, a quality condenser microphone for you iOS device, is ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech, and great for all types of sound recording or processing in audio application. IK will be showcasing some of these apps, and is proud to feature Digital 1 Audio's ARIA Karaoke as the iRig Mic App of the Week. ARIA Karaoke includes a huge library of classics, standards and pop hits to choose from, easy-to-read lyrics on-screen, and an easy to use song library with multiple sorting options. Combined with iRig Mic, your iPhone or iPod Touch can become an ARIA Karaoke powerhouse, so you can sing and share with your friends anytime, anywhere.

Learn more about iRig Mic, and check out other featured apps!

iRig Mic App of the Week: ARIA Karaoke

iRig Mic is now shipping for only $59.99/Euro49.99 (excl. taxes). It is the perfect way to make quality audio and vocal recordings anywhere on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Get yours today in our online store or your preferred music or electronics store.

Be sure to stay tuned and join our Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter channels to be the first to know about exciting news and announcements!

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.

  Instantly unsubscribe or contact us for all other requests. Please do not respond to this email as it may result in an error.

IK Multimedia US Office | 1153 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy. | Sunrise, FL 33323 USA
IK Multimedia Headquarters | Via dell'Industria, 46 | 41122 Modena ITALY

--- End Message ---