Problems with elmo-network-initialize-session

Hi all,

I've recently been experiencing some problems with
elmo-network-initialize-session.

I have several IMAP accounts configured but a few of them are not
connecting correctly. One is my institution provided account, another
is a FastMail.FM account and the others are GMail accounts.

I get the following backtrace when attempting to initialise a session:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (elmo-open-error elmo-network-initialize-session)
  signal(elmo-open-error (elmo-network-initialize-session))
  (condition-case obj (progn (if check ...) (let ... ...) (unless arg ... ... ...)) (error (if ... ...) (signal ... ...)) (quit))
  (let (demo-buf check) (unless wl-init (if wl-demo ...) (setq check t)) (wl-init) (condition-case obj (progn ... ... ...) (error ... ...) (quit)) (when wl-biff-check-folder-list (unless arg ...) (wl-biff-start)) (if (buffer-live-p demo-buf) (kill-buffer demo-buf)))
  wl(nil)
  call-interactively(wl t nil)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)

I've noticed that there's no running openssl process for any of the
broken accounts.

I tried removing my .elmo/passwd file just in case it made any
difference. It didn't.

I'm not sure whether this is a wl error or some problem with the IMAP
servers. Factors indicating that wl could be at fault include: that
all these accounts started behaving like this at the same time; and
that I can connect to these accounts using different IMAP clients.

However, factors indicating that wl may not be the problem include:
that my other IMAP accounts are working fine from wl; and that I
haven't changed my wl configuration or source code at point which
could reasonably be related to this problem (although some other Emacs
components *could* have been updated without me being aware).

Any thoughts on how else to diagnose this problem?

Best,
Richard
Richard Lewis
ISMS, Computing
Goldsmiths, University of London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7078 5134
Skype: richardjlewis
JID: ironchicken@jabber.earth.li
http://www.richardlewis.me.uk/
Sent from my [insert device/mail client here]