Re: wl-draft-send-confirm-type default

Hi,

> I noticed today that there is a variable:
>
>   wl-draft-send-confirm-type
>
> which, when set to scroll-by-j/k, allows me to preview mail after
> hitting C-c C-c but before I send it. I didnʼt know this very useful
> feature existed!
>
> It used to be scroll-by-j/k by default, but was changed to y-or-n-p
> (which does not allow previewing, as far as I know), here:
>
>   https://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust/commit/b557defe0f727c139e56d623655dedad77aca350
>
> Could we change this back? I see no reason why somebody would not want
> to utilize this.

This issue was discussed in Japanese.  The reason of above change is
that early wl-y-or-n-p-with-scroll function (corresponding function to
scroll-by-j/k or scroll-by-SPC/BS) can't run on XEmacs.  But the
problem has been fixed (on the next day of that change).  I also think
there is no reason to keep that change.

--
Kazuhiro Ito