Re: Display of e-mails in summary is corrupt by pressing "/"

At Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:34:24 -0400,
situmam@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello Guys:
>
> I am using wunderlust from el-get with my freshly compiled build of
> Emacs24.  Everything is working great until I went ahead and pressed
> "/" on an e-mail that had no thread.  The e-mails summary change to
> "nTP@M/D(W)h:m t[c f               ] s"

I can't reproduce this with

GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.3)
 of 2011-04-08 on cigue, modified by Debian

> I don't know what happened and I can't change things back. When I
> tried "[" is changed all my e-mail to this format and now I can't tell
> what e-mail is what. Any idea how I can revert this and what is the
> bug?

Try to delete the summary cache files .wl-summary-* in

or if this does not help the entire cache of the mailbox, account or
imapserver in question.

HTH,
  -- David
--