[solved] Body type AGAIN not supported by Remote Host

Thank you Erik :).

That's the trick:

$ cat .wl | grep 8bitmime
(setq smtp-use-8bitmime nil) ;; 8bitmime screws up the MS Exchange
Server

On Fri, 2011-04-29 at 07:38 +0200, Herbert J. Skuhra wrote:
> After loading wl:
>
> C-h v wl-fcc

Thank you Herbert :).

I'll do this next time I use Wanderlust.

Cheers!

Ralf

PS:
I can't test all lists with a test mail ;), but at least this one came
through Qtractor devel: