Nasty Workaround

I just thought someone with the power/knowledge to fix this problem
should know...  In order to make life with WL tolerable these days, I
have had to add the following in my WL settings:

  ;;
  ;; ***** Nasty workaround ******
  ;;
  ;; for me, Wanderlust hangs trying to send or receive if I wait too
  ;; long between operations that require a connection, or put the
  ;; computer to sleep, etc.  Toggling the plugged state every now and
  ;; then seems to fix it though.

  (defun dwa/wl-do-not-hang ()
    (when wl-plugged
      (wl-toggle-plugged)
      (wl-toggle-plugged)))
  (run-at-time "1 min" 60 'dwa/wl-do-not-hang)

FWIW-ly y'rs,

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing