Re: [Emacs head] ccl.c bug

In [Wanderlust English : No.04742] Sebastian Hofer wrote:
> At Mon, 30 May 2011 19:46:30 +0900,
> Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
[...]
>> Try putting this snippet to the beginning of the ~/.emacs file:
>> (setq mel-q-ccl-module nil)
[...]

> Unfortunately this doesn't change anything. Is there something I can
> do to help debug the problem?

Hm, did you restart Emacs and Wanderlust?  And, does the following
form return `mel-q' (not `mel-q-ccl')?

(cadr (assoc "Q" mel-encoding-module-alist))

;; To see it, copy this form to the *scratch* buffer and type
;; the `C-j' key at the end of the line.

In the mule-ja list, Nomiya-san wrote that both that workaround
and reverting the recent change in ccl.c (the patch is attached)
works.  Also Ito-san wrote that this is due to the bug of ccl.c.
You can follow his bug report in: