Re: Important marks don't seem to be synced on IMAP folders

At Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:42:34 +0200,
David Maus wrote:

> I can confirm this behaviour. The important flag is defined as a
> global flag
>
> M-x customize-variable RET elmo-global-flags RET
>
> And managed separately from the IMAP folder. So no bug, but expected
> behavior.

Hi,

The problem, for me, seems to be that if I mark a message as
important, it pushes the mark to IMAP. If I fetch this message in
another WL instance, it is marked as important (and other IMAP clients
too). But after that WL ignores whatever happens on the server, it
seems. This is strange behavior.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

best, Erik

Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.