Re: Template bug

At Sun, 10 Jul 2011 17:16:31 +0200,
David Maus wrote:
> > However when I submit the mail, it reverts to the original
> > template. What am I getting wrong?
>
> I think I fixed this problem in CVS trunk:
>
> ,----
> | 2011-01-09  David Maus  <dmaus@ictsoc.de>
> |
> | * wl-template.el (wl-template-select): Reset draft config exec
> | flag when selecting template.
> |
> | Reset `wl-draft-config-exec-flag' so template specific configuration
> | is applied when sending the message.  Not resetting causes WL to use
> | configuration of previous template that matched the draft buffer
> `----
>
> Are you using cvs trunk?

I've switched from the debian packages to el-get. I'm not that
familiar with cvs but I appear to have version version 1.16 which
claims to be current. The last entry in CVS log for that file is :

revision 1.15.2.1
date: 2011-06-05 13:08:41 +0100;  author: dmaus;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -0;  commitid: SfAN05ZVWXZQGtmv;
Merged trunk to branch elmo-imap4-compliance

I don't know how to tell if I'm on trunk or a branch though.

Simon