Re: Somebody needs to (require 'pgg)

Hi,

> I'm getting this backtrace when I view messages with encrypted parts
> without first explicitly loading pgg
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable pgg-decrypt-automatically)

Theoretically, if you load pgg-def.el while calling
wl-draft-preview-message() from wl-draft-send-confirm(),
`pgg-decrypt-automatically' is not defined and an error raises when
viewing messages with encrypted part.

In wl/wl-draft.el
> (defun wl-draft-send-confirm ()
>   (unwind-protect
>       (condition-case nil
> 	  (progn
> 	    (when wl-draft-send-confirm-with-preview
> 	      (let (wl-draft-send-hook
> 		    (pgg-decrypt-automatically nil))
> 		(wl-draft-preview-message)))
(snip)

In this case, adding (require 'pgg-def) at the beginning of
wl-draft.el can avoid the problem.

Another posibility is that Emacs including pgg-def.el is loaded
instead of SEMI including one.  The cause of the problem in this case
is that Emacs including pgg-def.el does not define
`pgg-decrypt-automatically'.  You can confirm which pgg-def.el is
loaded by M-x list-load-path-shadows.

--
Kazuhiro Ito