problem with latest version on Debian

Hello,

having upgraded my Debian testing/unstable installation today, I find
that wanderlust has ceased to work properly.  I noticed that wl-beta
had been upgraded to 2.15.9+0.20100801-1.  The problem I am
encountering is that the message index in Summary doesn't seem to
match up with the message contents viewed when I go to any given
message.  Elmo is getting confused somehow.

I've not been able to figure out exactly what is happening.  Any
advice would be helpful.  I've been having to "rm -rf .../maildir/
s...inbox" and restarting WL to get back to a suitable working state.

On a related note, I am contemplating moving to the bleeding edge
version (to give it a try) but after searching on the mailing list, I
have not been able to find the actual repository to use.  Should I be
using the cvs version indicated in the main WL web site or is there
another one (I thought there was a git version that David was using)?

Thanks,
eric
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D