How to have Summary count automatically update

Hello,

I suspect that I am missing something rather obvious.

What I currently do is hit "s" in Summary view to update or fetch the new headers.  I should like this to happen automatically, periodically, perhaps each minute.

Now I do have this set, but perhaps it serves a different purpose:

(setq wl-biff-check-folder-list '("%inbox" "%inbox.encoder-logs" "%inbox.encoder-reboot" "%inbox.tickets"))
(setq wl-biff-notify-hook '(ding))
(setq wl-biff-check-interval 60)

Thanks in advance,

Adrian