Re: errors after updating emacs

Upgrading from CVS worked, thanks. Until now I got wanderlust from Dave's git repository, but this apparently is not up to date anymore... I can't use el-get atm, as I experience some errors (didn't have time to hunt them down). So whats the preferred installation method? And will the git repositories become up-to-date again?

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave@boostpro.com> wrote:

on Thu Aug 18 2011, "Herbert J. Skuhra" <hskuhra-AT-fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> You have to upgrade wanderlust from CVS!

`M-x el-get-update RET wanderlust RET'

:-)

--
Dave Abrahams