Re: BBDB completion where real name matches email

Hello,

Simon> Email address completion using BBDB works very nicely, so I can hit
Simon> TAB in the To: of the email, and it completes the email.  So

Simon> To: sguest<TAB> completes to Simon Guest <sguest@somewhere.org>

Simon> But if the email address matches the name, it behaves differently.
Simon> e.g.

Simon> To: simon.guest<TAB> completes to simon.guest@somewhere.org

Simon> and I really want Simon Guest <simon.guest@somewhere.org>

Simon> Now this seems to have been deliberately programmed by the Wanderlust
Simon> implementers.  Any ideas on how to disable the special function?

How about this;

To: simon.guest <Esc+Tab>

Regards,

---