text coding code in mails

Hi!
I've been working a while on setting up wanderlust, and I have some questions.

Q1.
In some messages (all sent from a hotmail address it would seem) I get something looking like:
" [1  <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]"
starting and ending each message.

Is this what is referred to as a "mime-button" on the mailing list? I saw a message talking about "mime buttons" and the fix was apparently to use "Vitaly's patch of 2011-04-06". Is this relevant to me, and if so how do I apply it? I'm using wl installed from el-get (2.15.9). (I see the same behavior in wl-beta.deb on Debian).

Q2.
Is it possible to have multiple email addresses in ~/.addresses bound to one alias/nick name? Like a group?

Q3
In my sent folder, I'd like the summary to show who it was sent _to_, not _from_, since they're all from me. I've tried somethinglike this:
  (setq
  ;;show who I sent the mail to in sent-folder.
  wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp ".*"
  wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp "%INBOX.Sent.*"
  wl-summary-from-function 'wl-summary-default-from)

I've been going through the mailing list, and a lot of try-and-error with my setup, and everything I learned so far I put on the emacswiki, so I've added this page:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WlMultipleAccounts

and updated:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WanderLust  (added many links + some more info)
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WlFaq       (added some more Q&A)

I'd be happy if someone could make sure I'm not telling any lies, so suggestions for improvements is gladly appreciated (since my lisp is terrible).

Thanks
Karl.