wl newbie, various questions

Hi,

I've been using Wanderlust for a week now and I'm quite happy with it,
but I have a few problems that I could not figure out with the manual.

I use Wanderlust to access IMAP folders remotely, in several different
servers. For each server I have various folders set up, and I have a
different email address and smtp server for each IMAP server - the
classic multiple account situation. I have a template for each email
address.

Now, in order of importance:

  * How do I make wanderlust select the right template when replying?
    the solution seems to be in fiddling with `wl-draft-config-alist',
    but I couldn't come up with a reliable solution. Using
    `wl-draft-parent-folder' works only when replying from the
    Summary, and is quite annoying anyway since I have a complex
    folder structure, so there isn't "one" parent folder to
    select. The ideal thing would be to match the `Delivered-To'
    header of the thing I'm replying to, but I haven't had much
    success.

  * I have various rules in `wl-refile-alist' and it works great. The
    problem is that to refile I have to fetch the messages manually to
    get the body, and then `C-o' in the summary. Is it possible to
    automate this process, so that it will do that immediately after
    syncing the folders? A solution seems to be `elmo-split-rule', but
    it looks like it is not suited for my situation in which I'm
    filtering multiple folders, since the matching rules are all in
    one place.

  * Easy one: how do I mark all the messages received in a certain
    folder automatically as read?

  * I already have `wl-stay-folder-window' set to `t', but I'd also
    like the message to appear to the right of the summary, instead of
    below - I have a wide screen and a lot of space is wasted that
    way.

Thanks, and sorry if I missed something in the manual that would solve
my problems.

Francesco.