Re: Drafts not being cleaned up

At Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:49:10 +0100,
Simon Brown wrote:
> Something has changed with my WL installation and now after sending an
> email, the autosaved drafts are no longer cleaned up. Has something
> changed in WL, or have I broken my setup? I use WL from el-get.

Just noticed that I'm getting errors from gnutls about short
packets. The corporate mail server has changed to exchange 2010 and is
forcing TLS. This may well be the issue. Perhaps, although the message
is successfully sent, due to the TLS error clean up is not carried out
due to the perceived failure.

Simon