Re: mimed gpg sig

> But I wonder why you don't use Wanderlust's default functionality for
> verification.

because i do not know how?

    wl-message-verify-pgp-nonmime: Cannot find PGP signed region
    Cannot find PGP signed region

for the appended message

randy

---

From: Steven Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: th joomla
To: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc: Rob Austein <sra@hactrn.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:14:19 -0400

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

On Jul 5, 2012, at 1:11 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

>> This one should just be signed.
>
> mailcrypt seems not to deal with mimed signing
>
> randy

If there's a way to make GPGMail use older signature styles, I haven't found it.

[2 Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail <application/pgp-signature (7bit)>]