Re: dispose rule based on message field?

At Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:15:17 -0400,
Rodrigo Amestica wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as far as I understand wl-dispose-folder-alist allows me to define a
> dispose folder based on the message's folder location. Is it there a
> way to define a dispose rule based on message fields (e.g. To, Cc,
> etc.)?

Not one that I am aware of.

> I suppose that an equivalent approach would be to dispose all messages
> to one given folder and on that folder apply different filters to
> segregate as I was expecting.
>
> Any advise?

Dispose to one folder and then use filter folders is one
approach. Depending on your needs you might also dispose to one folder
and then define refile rules (i.e. `wl-refile-rule-alist') to refile
messages from the trash folder.

Best,
  -- David
--