Re: moving read mail to a "read mail" folder

An archive of messages from the last few months, more or less, not anything long-term, but still involving active discussions. Right now I clean it out occasionally, but it's convenient to have a record of relatively recent conversations, without cluttering the Inbox. The "read" folder is intended to address these two issues.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Ken Gunderson <kgunders@teamcool.net> wrote:
At Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:11:55 -0400,
42 147 wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
>
> [2  <text/html; ISO-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
> How would I do this?
>
> Right now I have a workaround:
>
> (setq wl-trash-folder "%read")
>
> So when I put a disposal mark, messages are sent to the "read" folder. But I don't
> like how hacky this solution is, especially because it still says "disposing
> messages" in the echo area.

Would you clarify what you ultimately want to do with them?  Is this
"read" folder an archive for long term storage or a temporary holding
bin until you delete them for good?

Regards-- Ken