Re: Mailing lists replies

At Fri, 07 Sep 2012 22:57:08 +0900,
Randy Bush wrote:

> > The mailing list was a red herring.  I think that the problem is with messages
> > with a `Reply-To' header.
>
> i have my mta configured to strip the evil reply-to: on receipt

Well, it is sometimes useful - for example when the evil google groups mirrors
mailing lists, the useless google groups address is in the `From' header, and
the `Reply-To' is the real mailing list address.

That said, I still want to keep all the other addresses in Cc.

--
Francesco * Often in error, never in doubt