Re: WL displays only header ... no MIME buttons or content (was: Forward: Opinion Today: The Deafness Before the Storm)

Hi, Erik,

At Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:12:23 -0700,
Erik Hetzner wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>]
> At Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:07:08 -0400,
> NYTimes.com wrote:
> >
> > To: pfd@pfdstudio.com
> > Subject:  Opinion Today: The Deafness Before the Storm
>
> This is an HTML message only; it has no text part.

That explains the lack of MIME buttons. Thanks.

> It displays fine
> for me.

Interestingly, it displayed for me *after* I forwarded it, but other
HTML messages in the same folder still did not. Some HTML or
multipart/alternative messages display the HTML parts with w3m, but some
do not. I haven't a clue why that is.

> Here is my HTML setup, for the record:
>
> (require 'mime-w3m)
> (mime-w3m-setup)
> (setq mime-w3m-display-inline-images t)
> (setq mime-w3m-safe-url-regexp nil)
>
> (eval-after-load "semi-setup"
>   '(set-alist 'mime-view-type-subtype-score-alist '(text . html) 0))

Mine looks similar, but not identical. I'll try changing things around.

Thank you.

-pd